A0 Somerset Velvet Giclee Print
- 12-colour LUCIA pigment ink
- Unaffected by light (Lightfastness) for 100 years
- 100% cotton, acid free base sheet
Availability: In stock
- Buy 2 for £49.90 (£59.88 incl. tax) each and save 10%
- Buy 5 for £47.10 (£56.52 incl. tax) each and save 15%
- Buy 10 for £44.30 (£53.16 incl. tax) each and save 21%
- Buy 25 for £33.20 (£39.84 incl. tax) each and save 41%
- Buy 50 for £24.90 (£29.88 incl. tax) each and save 56%
- Buy 100 for £22.20 (£26.64 incl. tax) each and save 60%
Somerset Velvet Enhanced is the answer for artists who demand an inkjet paper that shares the same texture and feel of a watercolour paper, but with exceptional depth of colour normally associated with glossy photo papers for their reproductions. The paper has an invisible coating on one side that allows you to produce a print with a very high resolution and has a wide colour gamut. After printing, the ink looks like it's in the paper, not on it, giving a slight softness to the image. Meanwhile the 100% cotton, acid free base sheet is buffered to protect the artwork from attack by acids in the atmosphere.
Prints have excellent tonality through the range, minimal ink spread and almost instantaneous drying, while the delicate texture of the paper reduces any visible dot structure in the image.
Equally important, your printed artwork is here to stay, with prints that are guaranteed to be unaffected by light (Lightfastness) for 100 year
Ideally we require in PDF format but if you cannot produce this please send what you have and we will see if we can use.
Colour please check you have used CMYK colours. RGB files may not print properly. Also if you have used any spot colours please convert these to CMYK.
Bleed is required for trimming. 4mm each side is preferred.
Crop marks are required to trim. We have computer controlled cutters that use these to trim printed products.